Free Initial Meeting: 412-780-0008
We know civil litigation. Our 10 Pittsburgh attorneys pride ourselves on not only getting results in court (or mediation), but also, respecting the time and money you put into this. Our Pittsburgh litigation lawyers seek for you a cost-effective settlement or victory at trial.
Areas of Practice
Breach of Contract. We successfully handle claims and defenses for breach of contract, involving both commercial and consumer/residential related matters.
Commercial Litigation. We litigate leases, financing issues, non-payment, collection, non-compete agreements, covenants not to compete, loan agreements, sale of businesses, appointment of receivers to manage a business, equity ownership disputes, shareholder issues, suits for dissolution of a company and more.
Injury Law. Our Pittsburgh attorneys handle motorcycle accidents, all vehicle crashes, dog bites, slip and fall related injuries, medical billing issues, first party benefits claims, UM/UIM claims, first party bad faith, product defects, and more.
Construction Litigation. Our lawyers represent owners, contractors, subs, and suppliers involves in a range of issues: non-payment, poor performance, non-conforming materials, missed deadlines, change order disputes, mechanic's liens, and more.
Criminal Defense. We defend against charges for murder, rape, arson, DUI (drunk driving), shoplifting, assault, bar fights, mutual combat, drugs, guns, bad checks, theft by deception, claims for restitution, prostitution, and more, including felony, misdemeanor, and summary offenses.
Click here to read about our founding partner's vast experience in litigation.
Call Any Time
Articles We Wrote:
- Expunge Your Criminal Record
- Arbitration Clauses, Agreements to Arbitration, and AAA Arbitration in Pennsylvania
- Compulsory Arbitration in PA
- Small Claims Court
- Mechanic’s Liens in Pennsylvania
- Local Counsel in Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh Lawyers – Limited Tort
- New Hope For Home Builders?
- Trade Secrets in Pennsylvania
- Grounds For a New Trial: A Minefield for Lawyers
- I Googled Myself and…Oh No!
- Frivolous Lawsuits in PA
- Estate Administration
- Bad Check Charges in PA
- Avoiding and Mitigating Head Injuries
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Sued For a Debt?
- Pennsylvania Contract Law: the Basics
- TV or Movie “Development” and “Marketing” Fraud
- Overcoming Barriers to Recovery
- Courtroom Litigation and the Admissibility of Text Messages
- What is Any Given Case Worth?
- Invention Design and Marketing Scams
- Police Shooting of Dogs
Fast and Free Response:
Still Need to Learn More? Here
Our 12 lawyer civil litigation firm is located in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which is in Allegheny County. We handle cases there and the surrounding counties, including Beaver, Butler, Washington, Westmoreland, Fayette, and Mercer. We handle personal injury cases across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Contact our Pittsburgh attorneys today about suits in court or in AAA arbitration. We also serve as local counsel for matters in the Western District of Pennsylvania (federal court) or in the Court of Common Pleas of the above counties. We are located at 425 First Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.